Forest Whitaker’s ‘Godfather of Harlem’ Is Now Casting NYC Ministers
Grant Wilfley Casting is seeking NON UNION African American Men, ages 50s-70s, to portray FEATURED 1960s distinguished Ministers on the new Epix series GODFATHER OF HARLEM!
Scene will film on WEDNESDAY 1/30 with a wardrobe fitting Friday 1/25 or Monday 1/28 in Brooklyn. Tri-state area locals only. Must have full day availability for the shoot date 1/30.
Men must be okay getting 1960s hair and being clean shaven on the day of work. All must be okay working around atmospheric smoke. No wool allergies. No visible tattoos.
If interested and available, please email email@example.com with the following information:
1. YOUR NAME
3. SAG-AFTRA or NON UNION
4. Wardrobe sizes (men: height, weight, jacket. neck, sleeve, waist, inseam, shoe.)
5. please note what form of id(s) you can bring to set to fill out an I9
6. have you worked on the project before, if so when and as what?
7. Confirm fully available for Wednesday 1/30
8. Availability for fitting Fri 1/25 or Mon 1/28
9. Are you okay getting a 1960s haircut and being clean shaven?
10. do you have any visible tattoos?
11. please confirm you are local to the tristate area?
12. Please attach current, non professional candid photos. (no filters, no silly faces please)
***subject line should say “FACEBOOK MINISTER”